Friday 31 August 2018

The Plastic Toy Shop

We are learning to describe the writing that we are making. Write about a plastic toy shop. Use wow words like sights, sounds, smells, feelings and some others ones. Here is my one and I hope you like it can you tell me if you like it.


The  Plastic shop

As I walk into the plastic toy shop I see some cars that are all coulors like neon green and yellow and  red  too. I also see toy guns on the back of the  shop  hanging from little hooks in the wall. One of the guns is bright yellow and green like a big like some party blondas. The two people who are in the shop one of them are one a computer and you can hear the keys of it typing. I feel like I am drowning in the sea or ocean of plastic. I also see plans with blue and white. I can alone, I can see just one monkey. I can see hundreds of toys of like I can just see two minion. Most of the toys  are yellow.  The Doras are the bigest fin of all. They are just staring at me they look like they are looking at me and I feel like they are moving there heat too look at me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.