Friday 31 August 2018

The Plastic Mountain

In room 5 we have been leaning to show don't tell and we are writing about plastic like the problem of it. Here are the thinks we need to use in it like feelings, sights, smells, sound, sensations.  I hope you like  my one.

The Plastic Mountain


When I go to  the bridge to see all the plastic  piles   and big bags “Wow“ I say “that is more than ever.” I can see plastic all around. Also a plastic we all help as much as we can help  the other people with this, and then  try  go over it  goes crush and it gets really annoying.  The smell is really bad  it is rotting milk and there is big bags of plastic too.



Sometimes I get so mad at all the people like I hate them sometimes but why do I feel like this. But I try to fix the problem. I can see mostly lemonade dots like they have just not drank them and they just throw them out. My  feet are getting really badly hurt  the  plastic is cuing  when I walk from one side to the other side and sometimes I think that no ones certs about this problem. Also I can see a big shed that have plastic in them like full with it and that makes me the most mad of all. here is the link to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.