Friday 14 February 2020

Dear Tane


This week we wrote a letter to future self. Today I am telling you what I like now and in about 1 year I am doing this again. I hope you like it.


Date 5th of feb 2020 
Dear Tane 
The People that are important  are my friends and my Family. 
I do not like reading and I like to play games. 
My best Friends Are Hunter L  Lochie Blake William. 
I see myself in 5 Years well I think I will have Made a Game by then. 
My reading goal is to read like I am talking to someone.

My writing goal is to write more words than I do most of the time.

My math goal is to be better at maths. 
My goal is to learn more about tech.

My goal with my friends is to play with them


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.