Friday 16 March 2018

Swimming Race

We are learning to write a description of  when we are swimming making it look like we are in the scene.  We did our  swimming writing on the  Midland Line swimming races. This one is my one.



          Swimming
Splash! I dive into the clear blue water,  and start swimming fast. The water is refreshing as  I swing my arms and kick my legs as fast as I can.
As I turn  my head to breathe water gets into my mouth. I spit it out the salty water and keep on going. My heart is pumping and I start to get tired but I do not give up. People are cheering us on. I try not to crash into the colorful lane ropes.Looking through my clear goggles I can see the water getting shallower. My feet hit the bottom as I reach the finish line. I feel proud because I came first.

I go and sit on the bench watching  other people swimming. I feel puffed.  I stand up and cheer other people on who are swimming. They are going faster and faster and suddenly... they hit their heads on the end of the pool. They have finished.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.